Table of Contents
|1. Mike Myers||5. Dodgehawk|
|2. Zombie||6. Border Patrol|
|3. VIP (POTUS)||7. Submit a Game!|
|4. Three Peat|
Mike Myers is one of the most historic custom games for Call of Duty. It is a twist on classic hide n’ seek and has many variations. Players hide from Mike and try to survive for as long as possible. Since Mike can only stab other players, the matches are often frantic and entertaining.
Map & Mode
Map: Any map
Mode: Search and Destroy/TDM/FFA
Time Limit: 10 minutes
Number of Lives: 1
Respawn Delay: None
Max Health: Miniscule
Health Regeneration: None
Radar Always On: No
Friendly Fire: Disabled
- The person selected as Mike Myers picks the the top team (and specific loadout, if applicable). His goal is to kill everyone in the match using his melee knife (and/or throwing knife).
- The rest of the players pick the bottom team (and a specific loadout, if applicable). Their goal is to hide and survive for the duration of the match. They can’t use any weapons or their knife.
- If everyone else has been killed, the last remaining survivor is able to use their knife to attack Mike Myers. He will become Mike Myers next round.
- If multiple people are left when the round clock reaches 30 seconds then all remaining survivors can attack Mike Myers with their knifes.
A scoring system can be implemented if the game is going to last multiple rounds.
- Mike Myers gets 3 points if he kills all the players during the round.
- Other players get 1 point if they survive the round and 2 points if they survive and kill Mike Myers.
- Players will need to keep track of their own points and the person with most at the end of the match wins.
Generally, anything goes! However, the game can be more fun if custom classes are used by both the players and Mike Myers. Perks that effect fall damage, run speed, or knife lunge may be permitted or prohibited depending on the lobby. Also, players could be permitted to use non-lethal grenades to defend themselves against Mike.
Want to add a popular custom game mode that isn’t listed? Submit it using the form here!